99% of the time, I can’t cook to save my life, and then I have days like today. I was dea set on having avocado for brekky, but I’d run out of my seed “bread”. So I made an omelette, literally ust throwing in whatever left over veggies I had in the fridge and hoping for the best. Then I mashed up my avocado with a little goat’s cheese fetta and smeared it on top… And it was quite possibly the best thing I’ve ever made!
Here’s what I put in the frypan with 1 tbs olive oil, in this order:
– 1/2 an onion
– 3 diced spears of asparagus
- 1 medium zucchini
– a couple of pieces of pre-steamed sweet potato
– 1 diced roma tomato or a few chopped up semi-sundried tomatoes
– a large handful of baby spinach leaves, chopped
– some fresh parsley, chopped
While that was all cooking for a few minutes, I whisked up 2 whole eggs in a bowl then poured it over the top of the fry-pan mix to cook into an omelette. While it was cooking I made my avocado mash (1/4 avocado), washed the dishes and in under 20 minutes the whole thing was ready to eat!
Happy days :)